Labels

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Self Expression .

Here I'm on teachers day dedicating this post to my darling mother who is a great teacher indeed my greatest strength and always being an inspiration from childhood ....
Long time ago when I was a child I remember I never used to miss my dance, music and drawing classes and there is no doubt why..! it is definitely because of the joy of learning with lots of fun.


Like other kids I also used to watch television and movies all the time especially too many cartoons and to play rest of the time..from dusk to dawn! I was a very very notorious child.....complete freak loved enjoying myself and making other enjoy as well.


Like I said I was a naughty kid, my mother used to get complains from my teachers that I always found busy in talking and making doodles in the class. My mother who is a teacher herself instead of scolding me says "acting, music, dance, poetry and drawing are the best medium of self-expression through which a child experiences and explore themselves better." so there is no need to worry about all this. She believes a bit of art would help capture children's imagination and thus their attention.


Holding a child's attention is an art, it is very important to read them deeply. Teacher are like trees providing us their shadow to achieve heights. They introduce us with the world of words. My mother taught me about the incredible power of imagination. She says " imagination is everything there is no need to mug-up every time, if we can imagine a future we can surely create it one day." And hence success depend upon one's vision, the attitude towards life, the ability to rise above the pain, the sensitivity towards life and people ie. always respect your subordinates than your superiors.


Student look upto their teachers for inspiration. If a teacher has the charisma to change a negative mindset of a student to the positive and then motivate them I think such teacher is the best. I had many teachers at school and even at collage but didn't have much impact on me except my mother, the one amazing person who have helped shape my personality. She is someone who always stands out in my life. I would always respect her and her great thoughts.


***

4 comments:

  1. your flow is in rhythm and there s lot of substance..and the best part is its simplicity....enjoyed reading..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh...thank u so much sir!! and
    Thanks a lot for sharing ur thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete